Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

And...here we go!

1. How can I even think about the end of the summer!!!!  :(

2. The ever present weed detracts from the beauty of the garden.

3. My hair is much better off when I use my Wen hair care products.

4. 25th high school  reunion to go or not to go that is the question.

5. My favorite summer fruits would include anything 'berry'.

6. As we watched the Harry Potter movie we heard a huge bang...what was that? Turned out to be another thunder storm.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to painting some more doors and finishing that project, tomorrow my plans include hopefully working on some art projects and Sunday, I want to plan next weeks menu and check out Peapod at Stop & Shop!

Peace!

2 comments:

Diana_CT said...

My 45th high school reunion is next year and I'm debating if I want to attend.

P.S. I noticed you said that you did grassroots organizing, for my
Masters, my concentration was Community Organizing

Kasi said...

My 10 year high school reunion is this year...But I'm skipping it to have a baby :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails