Saturday, August 20, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook 33


Outside my window...it is sunny and calm.  The dappled sunshine is beautiful on the green leaves that have filled in the back yard.

I am thinking...that in the world of home renovations men take advantage of women and most workers don't care about the job... only their money.

I am thankful for...the fact that our renovation project at 40 M is almost done, although I am worried that the flooring is going in the wrong way and they should fix it but won't. 


From the kitchen...steak tips are marinated and n and her buddy made chocolate chip cookies yesterday. 

I am wearing...my pink flowery pjs.... so comfortable and cool...just like two weeks ago! clearly they are my favorite!

What I'm creating: not much... plans for the first weeks of school have to be created.

I am going...to  take puppy for a walk on the beach, go check out the shark in the tank at Jones River Landing and take stock to see what we all need before we go back to school.

I am reading...nothing right now even though I really want to start the  new series The Hunger Games.  N has already read the first book and is about to begin the second.

I am hearing...the Today Show. 

Around the house...always cleaning to do and organizing to accomplish.  I'd like to have things more organized before school starts in 9 days.

One of my favorite things...is the quiet of the early morning.  

A few plans for the rest of the week:   well it is the end of the week.... I'm planning on walking puppy,  getting plenty of rest and returning to my early morning wake ups. 

Here are pictures I am sharing..













Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails