Saturday, December 11, 2010

11 Things

December 11 – 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)


This is definitely something to ponder.  What would I get rid of if I could?  What does my life need me to let go of and get rid of to live it more fully yet simply?  I will ponder these questions and come back to this post.  


Well I'm back.  It's Sunday December 12th and this is what I have.


Here is a list of what I don't need....


1.  Negative self-talk


2.  Procrastination


3.  clutter in my mind and in my home


4.  feeling like I have to say 'yes' to everything that leads to overcommitment


5.  dwelling... oh the dwelling


6.  feeling like I have to 'fix' things all the time


7.  unrealistic expectations of myself and those around me


8.  overspending


9.   my aversion to exercise


10.  anxiety around family of origin stuff


11.  wanting to please everyone


So that's my eleven now I'll have to think about how to let go or get rid of some if not all of these things from my life.  Hmmmm.  I might have to take each one individually at a later date.  


Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails