Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

#180

1. Spending the day walking, talking and taking photos with a dear one feels great.
2. The solution eludes me, let me know when you figure it out!
3. I like to fall asleep with the windows open, the fan blowing and under soft covers.
4. How about we skip the hormonal teenage years and go right to when we are all happy and friendly again?
5. Spending time by the ocean is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine all the people.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include Cupcake Charlies, Tiny Boxes and picking up some flowers_ and Sunday, I want to plant, plant, plant!




Peace!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I so agree with your answer to No5. And I'm with you on yours plans for sunday - it's time for me to plant some winter veggies. Hope you have agreat weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails