Sunday, September 28, 2014

Our Word View - Zest

What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations for the word of the week are very similar.

This week the word zest was chosen for our photographic interpretation.  I hope you will go over to Our Word View and see what Liz shares this week.

My girl n brings out my zest for life.  She challenges me to push myself out of my comfort zone.  We almost always have a blast together at home or out and about.  She is such a blessing in my life!  The year of her birth was the best year and the worst year.  She is however the gift that keeps giving.  I love her more than words can express.





Liz and I have decided to take a break from posting at Our Word View. This will be our last Our World View post for a while.  I am sure we will be back but for now I am hoping to get back to posting regularly again.  I miss my writing practice and hope to make it a priority for myself once again!  

Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails