Sunday, September 21, 2014

Our Word View - Yard

What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations for the word of the week are very similar.

This week the word yard  was chosen for our photographic interpretation.  I hope you will go over to Our Word View and see what Liz shares this week.

It was hard to choose the just right photo for this interpretation.  I thought I might share pictures of Flicka enjoying our yard but thought that was too easy.  After looking through some images I decided to pick my dream yard.


These plantings are beautiful and the windmill is so cool.  Such a beautiful place to visit.  The grass is a lush green backdrop for the flowers and other foliage.



Peace!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where were these photos taken? Heritage Museum in Sandwich? I'm not aware of any other windmills in the area!

Barbara said...

Yes Liz, these are from Heritage in Sandwich. There is a house tucked away on the property as well that is just lovely but I couldn't resist posting the windmill.

Related Posts with Thumbnails