Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Some Art Stuff

So quick update on N first...he is feeling much better today although still staying very quiet so he isn't quite back to normal yet. Unfortunately I am starting with a sore throat headache thing that in retrospect is what N was managing before the ear infection. Let's hope that I don't end up down that road.

On to more pleasant things. The other day n and I organized and sorted all of the beautiful sea glass we have been finding this summer. She loved working on this project and I was pleasantly surprised to see that we actually had more of a variety in color than first thought. We used white paper plates to help us with the sort and then I took these photos.






More recently we have been working on wax mono prints to be used as invitations to both children's birthday parties that will take place in August. I love how the prints came out. n had an interesting observation as she was helping me organize her invitations to go out today. She said " This is so hard. I love them all and don't want to let go of any of them." I know just how she feels. Here party is beach themes to some degree and N's party is Indiana Jones. So can you tell which set belongs to which party?





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails