Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bzzzz

About a month ago I joined a really cool consumer website that is harnessing word of mouth marketing. I was invited by my sister-in-law but you can also just sign up at the site . First step is to join a campaign and a product is sent out to your home. All you have to do is try it out and then talk about the product with your family and friends and then report back on the site. It is very cool.

The first product that I received was Listerine Whitening Teeth Strips. They sent me a large box with enough product to use myself and share samples with friends. The product is good. It is easy to use although I found it to be very sharp and spicy in flavor. It was interesting to try out a new product. The next campaign, I joined a few days ago is for the Fly Fusion pen by leapfrog. Now this is a product. For anyone who has 5th to 10th graders and beyond this is for you! It is literally a pen top computer. There are games and programs to use but my favorite part is that you can write on a special notebook and then upload all your notes to the computer and it opens in a MS Word format. It is amazing. I plan on using it when I work on conferences and anecdotal notes for school this year.

I just thought I would share this new hobby with all of you. If you want to check it out go to the web site. http://www.bzzagent.com/index.jsp

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails