Sunday, March 30, 2014

Our Word View - Nectar

What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations for the word of the week are very similar.

This week the word nectar was chosen for our photographic interpretation.  I hope you will go over to Our Word View and see what Liz shares this week.

I recently read a book in preparations for a lesson with my students and it included a close up picture of a bee sipping nectar from a flower.  The bee was completely covered in pollen. The picture was a beautiful macro that made me long for my camera and warmer days.  These pictures were taken during the summer.  There is such beauty in the simple creatures of this world.  









Peace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perfect interpretation Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails