Sunday, March 23, 2014

Our Word View - Mature

What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations for the word of the week are very similar.

This week the word mature was chosen for our photographic interpretation.  I hope you will go over to Our Word View and see what Liz shares this week.

The first thought for an image for the word mature was a photograph of hands, my hands and 'n's hands.  Unfortunately I have a horrible head cold....again!  Needless to say I was not up for orchestrating a hand photo shoot.  Perhaps another time.  

Mature plantings are one of my favorite photographic subjects.  The plantings do not have to be mine although I am looking forward to seeing and caring for my perennials. It has been a very long winter!  The following image is of a garden from my neighborhood.  I love how the homeowner has beautiful mature lilacs underplanted with pink petunias.  So pretty.  Bring on spring!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I almost did the same type photo. Lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails