Friday, May 10, 2013

bmpagnotti designs

bmpagnotti designs is born!

After the recent loss of my dear friend M I have been inspired by her memory and spirit to pursue my creative side and put myself and my creations out into the world.  I have no idea if this will become something larger than my creative outlet but I feel like I must give it a go.  With summer quickly approaching this is the perfect time to jump in with both feet.  I'll have all summer to build up an inventory and market myself before going back to my teaching.  We shall see what happens.  I'm hoping that being creative will include coming back to Surfside and posting more often.  My blog has been woefully neglected.

So you might be wondering what I'm designing.  I was struck by a beautiful rendition of a gemstone family tree and have decided to focus on creating trees in a variety of ways to share with family and friends.

I have done full family trees from great grandparents to children as well as a mother daughter tree.  Today I have completed my own family tree pendant using gemstones that represent my children, my husband and myself.  I am also finishing up a grandparent to children family tree wall hanging.

These are images of the Mother/Daughter tree I mailed out yesterday. 







I would love for you to LIKE my facebook page.  Follow this LINK and hit LIKE if you are interested.  
I'm also on twitter.  I am also working on a website!  Here is where you'll find me.  

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails