Thursday, April 11, 2013

Daybook




Outside my window...it is overcast and gray!  Feels more like winter than spring!  

I am thinking...that  April vacation can not come soon enough!

I am thankful for...the joy that Flicka brings to my life!

From the kitchen...last night we had crock pot pulled pork that was delicious, tonight I'm making Hellmann's parmesan chicken with veggies and I think Friday will be take out!   Oh and over the past weekend I made french onion soup!  So delish, just like Dad used to make.  Even the children enjoyed the soup.    

I am creating...nothing at this moment in time... unusual for me but true. 

I am going...to try to actually get out and do something over vacation. 

I am wondering...if R will get the 70's band gig.  I hope so. 

I am reading...Assessment in Perspective; Focussing on the Reader Behind the Numbers 

I am looking forward to... sleeping late next week.

I am learning...to stay in the moment and not sweat the small stuff.  

Around the house...there is always something to fix, clean, put away or organize!  Just like every other house. Right?

A favorite quote for today...“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” 
 A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

One of my favorite things ... seeing little green sprouts shooting out of the ground.  

A few plans for the rest of the week:  getting through each day looking forward to vacation.

A photo I'm sharing:

French Onion Soup




Peace!

1 comment:

jennifer anderson said...

that soup sounds intersting. i know i love some french onion dip...!

Related Posts with Thumbnails