Thursday, September 15, 2011

Simple Women's Daybook 36


Outside my window...it  is dark and cool.  I am relishing in the breeze as it gently blows through the windows.  The past few days have been very hot and muggy and I am happy to welcome some cool relief. 

I am thinking...that I am very tired after my first full week of regular hour classes.  

I am thankful for...my best friend who always knows just what to say.  She and I have gone through many life changes together.... a federal bank take over, weddings, miscarriages, births, deaths, hard times and good times....and through it all I am and have been blessed to have her in my life!  


From the kitchen...well we tried something new this week!  Pot Roast in the crock pot.  To my delight everyone enjoyed the new recipe!  I was pleasantly surprised. We also enjoyed a yummy salmon dinner and chicken pie.  It was a good food week.  Take out pizza tonight and hopefully meatballs tomorrow.  

I am wearing...my new black top and my comfy red pj pants. 

What I'm creating:  lists!  to do lists and skills checklists for school

I am going...to  work on finances tomorrow.  Yuck.

I am reading...The Hunger Games.  I really am enjoying this book.  I will spend some more time tomorrow reading.  I'm about halfway through the book.  N is dying for me to finish so we can talk about the book.  

I am hearing...cars drive by and the show 'How'd You Make That'.  

Around the house...just the regular work load.  I have a lot of picking up to do, organizing....stuff, bills, clothes.  The list goes on and on!

One of my favorite things...is seeing the sun rise over the ocean in the morning as I walk Flicka.  It is absolutely stunning. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: major clean up tomorrow, some R&R over the weekend and prepping for the next week.  It all begins again.   

Here are pictures I am sharing..







Peace!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a beautiful sunny day you got there, picture are amazing really.

Greets short term rental london

Related Posts with Thumbnails