And...here we go!
1. Do they have a realistic expectation of how children learn? If they only push pencils and don't work in the classroom then the answer would be NO!
2. Back to school this week; it was as if we never left!
3. That was a relaxing day.... just me and my pup.
4. Being home today just seemed so comfortable.
5. As I said, I would love to be able to stay home everyday... maybe if we get 40 M up and running I'll be able to do just that.
6. After years and years of not watching General Hospital you would think that tuning in today I'd be surprised by some new twist.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging with the kids, tomorrow my plans include getting out with the kids to pick up some back to school clothes for N and getting over to 40 M to see the progress on the new driveway and Sunday, I want to make snacks and enjoy the first football game of the fall!