Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

1. My Chidren never fail to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to the end of the school year.
3. R and n jamming and Penguins of Madagascar is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have potatoes in it!(DUH)
5. Grilled provolone cheese, bacon and tomato sandwich was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today was productive; I went on a solo photo adventure, cleaned the house and put together my first set of handmade photo cards.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating out and stopping at Luke's on the way home, tomorrow my plans include Shrek the Final Chapter with the kids and Sunday, I want to spend the day at home but alas I must attend a wedding shower!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I agree with #2! (only 12 more here!) And I have the same answer for #4

Related Posts with Thumbnails