Saturday, September 12, 2009

Going Out!

Well it's been a very long time since I have gone out on a Saturday evening. Tonight is the night. Usually 'R' plays out on either a Friday or Saturday evening and I stay home with the kids. Now that he and his band has gone it's separate ways I will have more of an opportunity to get out and reconnect with my girlfriends. I made a yummy appetizer that I'll bring to
'C's house and she has cocktails and other snacks for the few of us who are spending the evening together. It will be nice to have some adult conversation with friends.

Spent some time with Dad today. We are talking about the possibility of creating an in law addition over at our house. The plan would be to get a loan build it and then pay it off after he sells his house. I would feel so much better to have him close to us so that we can make sure he is safe. I worry that a move to a completely strange neighborhood and home would be detrimental to his health and well being. We shall see how this all goes.

Well now I'm off to get ready for tonight. I think I might need some coffee before I go out. The rain today has put me in a very sleepy state.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails