Sunday, January 12, 2014

OUR WORD VIEW - CHARACTER

What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations for the word of the week are very similar.

This week the word character was chosen for our photographic interpretation.  I hope you will go over to Our Word View and see what Liz shares this week.

I often have thought that I should have been born into a different era.  I love looking at old photos and watching old movies where the men and women dress for the day.  There was a time when women wore dresses and men wore suits and hats.  Take this photo for example.  This is a picture of my great grandfather.  The character that exudes from this picture takes my breath away.  What was his life like?  What was his time like?  So interesting.


Peace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great choice Barb. I completely agree with your sentiment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails