Sunday, October 13, 2013

Our Word View - October


What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations for the word of the week are very similar.

This week the word October was chosen for our photographic interpretation.  I hope you will go over to Our Word View and see what Liz shares this week.

Fall is perhaps my favorite season.  I love the cool weather and the beautiful colors that we see in nature.  The bright oranges, reds and purples against beautiful blue skies bring me such joy.  I have been observing the changes in one of the trees at my school.  It is an old tree that has seen better days.  It looks like it has incurred damage over the years yet it still graces us with such beauty.  






Isn't she a beauty?  

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails