Sunday, June 9, 2013

Our Word View - Weathered


What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations for the word of the week are very similar.

This week  the word weathered was chosen for our photographic interpretation.  I hope you will go over to Our Word View and see what Liz shares this week. 

One of my most favorite gifts from my students has always been hand painted tera cotta pots planted with colorful annuals.  As I use these pots year after year in my garden or on my deck they weather beautifully.  Paint fades and peals as the pot chips and shows it's age.  My metal containers become pitted and rusted.  The texture of it all is so pleasing to my eye.  Weathered is a good thing. 

      







Peace!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't that the best! Pretty photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails