Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Back to School Part 1

Well I have butterflies in my stomach. This is a sure sign that it is time to go back to school! I have only a minute to create this entry so here goes.

I have my teacher orientation this morning and luckily N and n can come and play while I'm in the meeting. It really is just a formality. The meeting is very brief and then we finish up getting the rooms ready for parent orientation tonight. GULP. This is the part that is quite nerve wracking as you never know what questions might pop up during the evening's meeting. The worst part for me: finding something to wear! I hate that part. I'm much more comfortable in my preschool teaching clothes, you know simple pants, tops and birkis. Oh well, It will all be fine.

Part 2 tomorrow-my N and n have their first day and my students come to visiting day.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails