Sunday, December 3, 2006

I Love Sundays!!

Sundays are the best! It is so wonderful to wake up in the morning and look forward to a leisurely cup of coffee while looking at the Sunday paper. We had a great day at home today. We continued our holiday preparations by making our annual 'Bullsye' recipe. They are so yummy. Chocolate covered peanut butter balls. Last year we didn't make them until after the holiday. I'm glad that we are off to an early start this year. The kids have been asking and asking about them so now we can check them off the list. We also worked on holiday cards for teachers. I think it is important for children to spend time on making a card and a gift for the teachers who work so hard all year. Baked goods and hand made cards this year. I was also able to put together sauce and meatballs, R made a fire and we enjoyed watching football. Don't you just love Sundays!

Before dinner I went to Dad's and brought him spaghetti and meatballs. He was pleased to have a hot homemade meal instead of a frozen meal. He actually brought down his Christmas ornaments and creche. I helped put some things up for him. He hasn't decorated in five years, since Mom died. It's nice to see him coming out of his fog finally.

Its fun posting each day. Maybe I'll be able to keep this going.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails