Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday, Monday

So another Monday has reared it's ugly head!

The weekend was great.  N played with his friends and went to a scary haunted house.  n and I went out shopping on Saturday for supplies for her school project and went out to lunch.  We also went to check in on R over at Papa's house.  The progress made over the last week is quite uplifting.  We did find out however that in order to get a building permit we have to replace the septic! Not good news.  We were hoping to put that job on hold until we sold the property but everything happens for a reason.

This morning was difficult N is having serious anxiety around school and his science teacher.  He was upset.  It is almost more than I can bear.  Hopefully I will meet with the counselor and the housemaster this week to try and get to the bottom of this situation.  I'm not sure what they can do to change this teacher but heres hoping.

I'm excited as I have plans later today to see my old friend L for a meal and a walk.  It should be fun.

Hope you have a wonderful Monday.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails