Sunday, September 14, 2014

Our Word View - Water

What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations for the word of the week are very similar.

This week the word water  was chosen for our photographic interpretation.  I hope you will go over to Our Word View and see what Liz shares this week.

Anyone who reads hear knows that water, specifically the ocean calls to me.  I love going to the beach, not necessarily on a beach day but any day when I can sit or walk near the water and settle my soul.
The sunrise is stunning over our neighborhood beach.  It truly takes my breath away.  And the water... oh the beautiful water.








Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails