Monday, November 12, 2012

NaBloPoMo 11/12/12

Where is your favourite place to blog?

We all have our own special spaces in our homes where we feel most comfortable.  My family room is my favorite spot.  It is open to the living room and has an oversized door into the kitchen.  Three of the walls are painted in a unique chambray blue technique.  The third wall that runs the length of the house is a crisp white.  For me this room is the ultimate in cozy and relaxing.  We have two denim blue microsuede covered couches that hug you when you sit down. The tv cabinet is a simple chunky wood with a southwest flair and doors that close to keep things looking tidy.    During the day I sit in the corner of the larger of the two sofas.  I nestle myself into the corner and this is where I blog, tweet, pin and check on my FB friends.  I love writing in the morning when things are quiet and I can hear myself think.  I don't always get my blogging done at this time but I try.   During the week that I was without my laptop I had to blog from the computer in the other room and it just wasn't the same.  Funny how we 
become accustomed to certain routines in our lives.
  

A peek at the top of my tv stand.



Peace!     

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails