Thursday, March 22, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook 12

FOR TODAY


Outside my window...it is bright and the sky is milky blue.

I am thinking...that I miss having time in my day to talk on the phone to my best buddies!

I am thankful for...the beautiful weather we are having this week... a glimpse of summer... but I am as thankful for the extended forecast that indicates our pattern will return to seasonable temps next week.  I love Spring and don't want to miss it this year.

From the kitchen...a little better this week!  We had a from scratch roasted chicken diner, asian chicken soup, sloppy joes and tacos.  Tonight is pizza night and I'll be trying a new pizza place.

I am wearing....my jammies on the bottom and my black tank on top.

I am creating... my own writers notebook.  I am looking forward to getting into the Lucy Calkins program and writing with my fourth graders!

I am going...to continue to work on my Schoolspring profile so that when full time positions come up I'll be able to send in my application immediately. Fingers crossed peeps!

I am wondering... what my big paycheck will look like!

I am reading...Lucy... and my beloved blogs.

I am hearing...n chastise Flicka.  Evidently she has something she shouldn't!

I am hoping...that The Hunger Games movie will live up to the hype!

I am looking forward to...the weekend!

I am learning...so much all the time... but especially how to ask for help and advise.

Around the house... Spring cleaning is necessary still!!!

A favorite quote for today... "When you have to make a choice and you don't, that in itself is a choice."William James

One of my favorite things...is soaking up the sun and some vitamin D.

A few plans for the rest of the week: a new episode of Vampire Diaries (YAY), movies with the kids, reading and planning over the weekend!  Working in the yard... it needs spring cleaning too!

A photo I'm sharing:


Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails